See the difference a vision plan can have on your health and your wallet! In these times, a vision plan can help save you money on exams, lenses, frames, and more! See what a vision plan can do for you below.
Why Vision Insurance?
What are the benefits?
- Benefits for your annual eye exam, frames, lenses or contact lenses
- Discounts available for additional complete pairs of prescription glasses
- 5% discount for annual payments (in most States)
Benefits and Services
Savings You Can See
The plans offered give a variety of benefits including some of the
- $150 frame allowance
- 40% off additional pairs of glasses after the initial benefit has been used
- 20% off any item not covered by the plan,including non-prescription sunglasses
- 20% off any frame balance after the initial benefit has been used
- Discounts on LASIK or PRK procedures
- You are able to use coupons, promotional discounts and negotiated prices with this plan.
- Enjoy an additional discount of 15% off eyewear frames and lenses purchased at any Walmart Vision Center nationwide.
Coverage For Annual Exam
Most vision plans offer coverage for annual exam visits as well as basic procedures at the dentist.
Coverage for Type 1 and Type 2 Procedures
Type 1 and Type 2 procedures have coverage options depending on the plan.
Discounts on Lenses, Frames, and Contacts
Get a variety of discounts and offers as well as a nationwide PPO.