Get A Quote
Watch How Fast This Is.
Simple and Fast. Smart to Have.
What Is Private Vision Insurance?
Vision insurance works differently from traditional health insurance plans where you have copays and out of pocket deductibles. After you pay your monthly premium, vision care insurance provides a discounted rate plan that gives you access to eye doctors for vision exams, glasses and contact lenses.
Think long term. The affordable way to take care of your eyes and detect any conditions that would affect your sight is to buy affordable vision insurance.
Why Is Vision Important?
A study from the National Eye Health Education Program says 70% of respondents considered loss of eye-sight would have the greatest impact on their daily lives. Almost 11% of respondents did not know there were early warning signs for glaucoma.(1) This puts in perspective how much vision insurance can be a value of eye care for Americans.
- Major Medical - Compare hundreds of Individual & Family plans
- Short Term Health - As low as $85/month with $10k deductible
- Dental Plans - Starting at $21/month
- Vision Insurance - Starting at $5/month
- Supplemental Insurance - As low as at $38/month
- TeleMedicine - Only $19.95/month, saving you hundreds in the long run
* Availability may be different in some States
Smart and Simple With EyeMed
With the largest national network of independent American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) certified Optometrists, the vision insurance is smart to have. Here’s the coverage you receive annually:
- Eye Exams – $10
- Prescription Glasses – $25, with a $130 allowance on frames
- Lenses – Single vision, lined bifocal and trifocals are included.
- Premium enhancements, anti-glare and progressive bifocals – see plan details
- Contact lenses – $130 allowance for only a $60 payment.
Having Vision Insurance Keeps You Safe
Of course there is a reason your vision is checked when you go to the DMV to renew your driver’s license. If you have vision problems, you are legally required to wear corrective lenses while driving. It’s important.
According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) over 36,000 people died in an automobile accident in 2019.(2) Whereas this number has been trending down (2% from 2018) with advances in car safety, many accidents can be avoided by paying attention to the road better. If you have vision problems, that can be difficult.
Who We Are
Over four million people have obtained health insurance through our enrollment portals. With variety of products for customers to build an insurance plan specific to their needs, makes our offerings “smart” to have.