Simple and Fast. Smart to Have.
What Is Telemedicine?
Stop missing work for those simple trips to the doctor. Telemedicine gives you access to a board-certified doctor in a matter of minutes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A cutting-edge, convenient and cost-effective solution to basic healthcare needs.
- Great if you travel or vacation often.
- Use after hours.
Avoid Exposure and Wait Times
Avoid the inconvenience and high costs of going to the emergency room or urgent care center. Visits are convenient, private and secure. The protection of your personal information is our priority. Prescriptions can be sent directly to your local pharmacy if medically necessary.
Treatment of Issues
Common issues treated include allergies, asthma, flu, fever, virus, headaches, rashes, joint aches, urinary tract infections, nausea, infections, pink eye, acne, and more.
- Major Medical - Compare hundreds of Individual & Family plans
- Short Term Insurance - As low as $85/month with $10k deductible
- Dental Plans - Starting at $21/month
- Vision Insurance - Starting at $5/month
- Supplemental Insurance - As low as at $38/month
- TeleMedicine - Only $19.95/month, saving you hundreds in the long run
* Availability may be different in some States
How Does TeleMedicine Works?
Call and connect over the phone or log in online.
• Member calls the toll-free hotline that is available 24/7/365
• A care coordinator evaluates the health issue to determine if telehealth is appropriate and redirects the patient to a doctor if appropriate
• Once an available provider is located, the system automatically calls and connects the member with a doctor
By Video Conference:
• Member signs into the website and signs in using their username and password
• The system helps the member to determine if telemedicine is appropriate
• The system searches for a provider using criteria such as specialty, language, gender and location
• Once an available provider is located, the system automatically connects the member and doctor via the online portal
Simple and fast. Smart to have.
Compare Plans In 2 Minutes
Over four million people have obtained health insurance through our enrollment portals. With variety of products for customers to build an insurance plan specific to their needs, makes our offerings “smart” to have.