Simple and Fast. Smart to Have.
What Is Supplemental Health Insurance?
According to the center for disease control, 31 million people are unintentionally injured every year in the US. Most people are concerned about what would happen to themselves and their families if an accident ever happened, but they are unprepared for the financial burden when it occurs.
Supplemental Insurance Plans provide cash benefits to help cover the costs of medical expenses that your regular health insurance does not, like copays and deductibles. Because payments are made directly to you, this type of supplement can replace lost wages and pay living expenses.
- Major Medical - Compare hundreds of Individual & Family plans
- Short Term Insurance - As low as $85/month with $10k deductible
- Dental Plans - Starting at $21/month
- Vision Insurance - Starting at $5/month
- Supplemental Insurance - As low as at $38/month
- TeleMedicine - Only $19.95/month, saving you hundreds in the long run
* Availability may be different in some States
How Do You Buy Supplemental Health Insurance?
Supplemental health policies are not Qualified Health Insurance Plans according to the Affordable Care Act and are not found on healthcare.gov. To obtain this insurance you will need to work with a private insurer or a private exchange, like Smart and Simple Insurance.
Also, individuals and families members may use Supplemental Health coverage to fill gaps between traditional qualified health plans.
Simple and fast. Smart to have.
Compare Plans In 2 Minutes
Over four million people have obtained health insurance through our enrollment portals. With variety of products for customers to build an insurance plan specific to their needs, makes our offerings “smart” to have.