Skip The Doctor’s Office
TeleHealth by MDLIVE
Get Two Months Free!
No co-pays for virtual visits
with prescribing doctors!
Simple and Fast. Smart to Have.
What Is TeleHealth?
Stop missing work for those simple trips to the doctor. MDLive provides 24/7/365 access to a network of U.S. Board Certified physicians who can diagnose, recommend treatment, and prescribe or refill prescriptions for routine conditions by telephone, smartphone app, webchat and email. It is a convenient way to address non-emergency medical issues with unlimited visits and no co-pays.
A cutting-edge, convenient and cost-effective solution to basic healthcare needs.
- Great if you travel or vacation often.
- Use after hours, anytime!
Treatment of Issues
Common issues treated include allergies, asthma, flu, fever, virus, headaches, rashes, joint aches, urinary tract infections, nausea, infections, pink eye, acne, and more.
Avoid Exposure and Wait Times
Avoid the inconvenience and high costs of going to the emergency room or urgent care center. Visits are convenient, private and secure. The protection of your personal information is our priority. Prescriptions can be sent directly to your local pharmacy if medically necessary.
- ACA Health Insurance - Compare hundreds of Individual & Family plans
- Short Term Health - As low as $85/month with $10k deductible
- Accident Only Coverage - As low as at $45/month
- Dental Plans - Starting at $21/month
- Vision Insurance - Starting at $5/month
- Telehealth - Only $19.95/month, saving you hundreds in the long run
How Does Telehealth Work?
Call and connect over the phone or log in online.
• Member calls the toll-free hotline that is available 24/7/365
• A care coordinator evaluates the health issue to determine if telehealth is appropriate and redirects the patient to a doctor if appropriate
• Once an available provider is located, the system automatically calls and connects the member with a doctor
By Video Conference:
• Member signs into the website and signs in using their username and password
• The system helps the member to determine if telemedicine is appropriate
• The system searches for a provider using criteria such as specialty, language, gender and location
• Once an available provider is located, the system automatically connects the member and doctor via the online portal
Who We Are
Over four million people have obtained health insurance through our enrollment portals. With variety of products for customers to build an insurance plan specific to their needs, makes our offerings “smart” to have.