Compare Plans And Get A Quote On Short Term Health, Major Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplementary Insurance
Or Call 1-855-826-0030
Self-Employed and 1099 Contractors,
We’ve Got You Covered.
- A short-term health plan can fill the gap between qualified medical plans.
- Very affordable with low deductibles to meet.
- Some prescription drug coverage.
- Does not cover pre-existing conditions.
- Cancel at any time without penalty.
See the difference an EyeMed vision plan can have on your health and your wallet! In these times, a vision plan can help save you money on exams, lenses, frames and more!
These plans start at only $5 per month.
- Skip the clinic and have $0 co-pays for medical consultations!
- On-demand access to a national network of board-certified doctors that can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication.
- Eligible for Individuals and Families
- Available 24/7/365 and on holidays!
- These are major medical policies that cover physician services, clinics, emergency rooms and prescription drug coverage.
- They are qualified health plans according to the Affordable Care Act.
- Available for Individuals and Familes.
- Traditional Health Insurance covers pre-existing conditions.
Why Do You Need Insurance?
… because $#@$ happens!
We can’t understate the importance of having health insurance in case you fall flat on your face, break your leg or when you simply need to check in with your doctor.
Has $#@$ Ever Happened To You?
Help us spread the word. If you have a video that shows why we all need insurance, send it in. We will make it worth your while.
You’re The Boss!
You run your own show. You are calling the shots and living the American dream. Your most important asset is your health. Independent and small business owners can get affordable medical insurance tailored to their specific needs.
Individual Health Insurance In Minutes
We are sincere about making insurance hassle-free and not the worst part of your day. Over 4 million people have enrolled in Smart and Simple individual health plans. You may enroll online in minutes or call Smart and Simple Insurance Benefits Center and discuss your options with a licensed insurance agent.
Who We Are
Over four million people have obtained health insurance through our enrollment portals. With variety of products for customers to build an insurance plan specific to their needs, makes our offerings “smart” to have.