Find Affordable Health Insurance In Arizona
Where you can find health insurance coverage in Arizona.
Health Plans By Type In Arizona
Health Insurance Costs In Arizona
- ACA Health Insurance - Compare hundreds of Individual & Family plans
- Short Term Health - As low as $85/month with $10k deductible
- Accident Only Coverage - As low as at $45/month
- Dental Plans - Starting at $21/month
- Vision Insurance - Starting at $5/month
- Telehealth - Only $19.95/month, saving you hundreds in the long run
Major Medical Plans Available In Arizona
In addition to covering doctor visits and surgical procedures, the Affordable Care Act (ACA), sometimes known as Obamacare, also covers other medical services. Most insurance plans pay all or part of the cost of your prescription medications as well as other healthcare-related services including rehabilitation, physical therapy, mental health care, and nursing home care.
When Is Federal Open Enrollment?
You may sign up for an ACA health plan throughout the Federal Open Enrollment period. Annually, between November 1 and January 15, this takes place.
When Is Arizona’s Open Enrollment Period?
Arizona adheres to the federal open enrollment period, which takes place every year from November 1 through January 15.
Special Enrollment Periods
After a qualifying life event, you have 60 days to enroll in an ACA health plan outside of the federal Open Enrollment period.
Types Of Qualifying Life Events:
- Loss of health coverage. Losing existing health coverage, including job-based, individual, and student plans.
- Changes in marital status (getting married/divorced)
- Having a baby or adopting
- Changes in residence. Moving to a different ZIP code or county
Temporary Medical Insurance In Arizona
During a gap in insurance coverage, a short-term health insurance plan can provide you with basic medical coverage.
Who Needs Temporary Health Insurance?
- Individuals who missed the deadlines for the ACA exchanges and need to wait until the next enrollment period
- Individuals who have a waiting period before enrollment in another program
- People who are temporarily in between jobs or have been laid off
- Self-employed individuals
- People looking for a plan less expensive COBRA health insurance
- Those needing temporary coverage:
- College students or recent graduates
- Young adults coming off their parent’s health benefit plan
- Retirees waiting for Medicare eligibility
- Coverage for dependents not covered under an employer plan
What Is COBRA Insurance?
The Federal COBRA Act gives workers and their eligible dependents the option to continue their workplace health insurance coverage if it would otherwise expire as a result of a qualifying event.
COBRA is offered for up to 18 months for employees and 36 months for families.
The employer who provided the work health insurance will give enrollment information for a COBRA plan within 45 days of losing those benefits.
Low-Income Health Insurance In Arizona
AHCCCS is a low-income health insurance program in Arizona.
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System provides health care services to Arizona state citizens. Each year, AHCCCS offers medical insurance coverage to thousands of Arizonans, and DES offers eligibility services. People who have health insurance via AHCCCS can afford the costs of their necessary medical visits, physical examinations, immunizations, prenatal care, hospital stays, and prescription medications.
Reporting Health Insurance Fraud In Arizona
Anyone can report a case of fraud, or abuse. There are no limitations, and you may keep your identity. OIG relies on employees, members, and the public to report any improbable fraud or abuse.
Visit azahcccs.gov/Fraud/ReportFraud/ to contact The Office of Inspector General (OIG), they look into accusations of alleged fraud, waste, and misuse of AHCCCS programs.
One Stop Shop For Health & Wellness Benefits
Health Insurance, Short-Term, Accident, Vision, Dental, Life, ID Theft Protection
Who We Are
Over four million people have obtained health insurance through our enrollment portals. With variety of products for customers to build an insurance plan specific to their needs, makes our offerings “smart” to have.