Accidents and Illness can happen.
Help protect yourself and your family.
Core Health Insurance Plan Features
When you choose Core Health Insurance, you also get 24/7 access to prescribing doctors over video chat, telephone or email via TeleMedicine by MDLive. No copays!
- Physician Office Visits
Benefit is payable for visits to a licensed physician’s office.
- Physician Office Wellness Visits
Benefit is payable for routine health examinations and immunizations for Covered Persons.
- Diagnostic, X-Ray, Laboratory
Benefit is payable for x-rays, laboratory and other diagnostic tests ordered or performed by a
- Hospital Confinement Benefit
Benefit is payable for a maximum of 10 days per Policy Year, for Hospital Confinement.
- Hospital Admission Benefit
This benefit is payable per Policy Year for Hospital Admission as the result of a covered Injury or Sickness.
- ICU/CCU Benefit
Benefit is payable for a maximum of 15 days per Policy Year, for Hospital Confinement in an
ICU or CCU.
- Emergency Room Benefit
Benefit is payable for Hospital Emergency Room treatment for a Medical Emergency.
- Surgery (Inpatient/Outpatient)
When surgery is performed, benefits are paid for operating and recovery room, surgical
charges, medical services, and supplies.
- Anesthesia Benefit
Administration in connection with a covered surgical procedure.
Who Uses Core Health Insurance?
- Individuals who missed the deadlines for the ACA exchanges and need to wait until the next enrollment period
- Individuals who have a waiting period before enrollment in another program
- People who are temporarily in between jobs or have been laid off
- People looking for a less expensive COBRA alternative
- Those needing temporary coverage:
- College students or recent graduates
- Young adults coming off their parent’s health benefit plan
- Retirees waiting for Medicare eligibility
- Coverage for dependents not covered under an employer plan
Available in: AL, AR, AZ*, CA, DC*, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL*, IN, IA, KY, LA, MI, MS, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI, WY
If you live in a different state, please call (855) 836-0030.
*Core Health Insurance is underwritten by the United States Fire Insurance Company. Rated “A” (Excellent) by AM Best (2016 Edition). May not be available in all states. Terms and conditions may vary by state, see your fulfillment material to review. A thirty – (30) day Waiting period for Sickness applies to all insurance benefits. The 12-month Pre-existing Condition Limitation applies only to Hospital Room and Board, ICU/CCU, Surgery and Anesthesia Benefits. Maternity is not covered. See terms and conditions for definitions and exclusions. Must be 18 to enroll. Coverage is not provided for members age 65 and over, coverage will terminate at the end of the month insured turns age 65. Members can be enrolled only once. Duplicate or multiple memberships, that include duplicate enrollment in the Hospital Fixed Indemnity or Group Accident Insurance policies that are underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company, is not allowed. Plan upgrades can only be made if the change is the result of a qualifying life event. A qualifying life event means marriage, divorce, the death of your spouse, or the birth or adoption of a child. If coverage is canceled, persons may not re-enroll in coverage with United States Fire Insurance Company until six-months after their termination date. You may down grade your plan at any time.